There is no doubt that going to college can be expensive, and it seemingly gets more expensive with each passing year.
It might be nice to cut into those costs a little bit with a $1000 scholarship. This yearly scholarship opportunity is open to all upper high school (headed to college) and current university students to apply towards the cost of their year’s tuition.
Interested parties should be mindful of the deadline for submission, and ensure that their entry is devoid of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes or poorly researched content.
As this is an annual scholarship, applicants who are not selected as winners this year should still check back next year for another opportunity to win.
Below you will find all of the pertinent details regarding the subject of this year’s essay, the deadline for submission, the scholarship itself, who is qualified to submit an entry and how to submit your composition be reviewed.
- This scholarship program is only for the students who are currently studying at the colleges or universities.
- Any other applications will be disregarded.
The deadline for the article submission is December 30, 2017. We will choose One winner from the applicants, the winning article will be chosen and announced on January 15, 2018. The winner can expect our check delivered to him/her by February 20, 2018. Please note that our website runs this scholarship on an annual basis.
Note: This is a yearly scholarship and we’ll get different topics on each year for participation. Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!
- College, and University students
- Students currently studying in any department or Subject
How to Apply:
- Write a creative and informative essay on “How to Choose Best Air Compressor For Your Needs! ” between 700-1000 words.
- Submit your essay by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject “Toolez.net $1000 Annual Scholarship Program.”
- Personal Information (Full Name, Address).
- Area of Study.
- Name of the College/University.
- Attached Any document such as student id card which can prove that you are a Student.