A one-time grant for up to $3,000 is available to students pursuing training toward vocational certification.
Grants given by TRVFA are intended to help someone gaincertification in a vocational field. This can include a nursing certificate, training in auto mechanics, body repair, construction technology, welding, cosmetology, an EMT course, computer/electronics technician, medical aide, gunsmith, educational aide, police/fire science and other similar fields. Grants are not intended for four-year degree seeking students or community college students seeking a four-year degree.
- Meet certain financial conditions
- Seek training in a qualifying vocational area
- Be a legal resident of the state of Arizona
- Be at a school in Arizona
- Be sponsored by a Rotary Club in Arizona or Needles, California