The QED Arizona Title Loan Scholarship is available for students who will be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in the fall of 2018. Interested applicants are encouraged to read the submission guidelines below. The award amount granted for this scholarship is $1,000 and may be used for any educational related expense.
This scholarship is open to both full and part-time students who are attending universities, colleges, and other academic institutions across the United States. All majors and graduate fields will be considered.
- Applicants must submit an original essay telling why you should receive this scholarship in 1000 words or less.
- The essay must be submitted by email, no later than May 1, 2018.
- Only one entry per student permitted.
- Email your attached essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “QED Financial Opportunity Scholarship”
In Your Email Also Include:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Name and Address of the School You Are or Will Be Attending
- Your Area of Study
- Current GPA
- One individual will be selected on June 1, 2018 and will be notified by email.
- We reserve the right to verify college enrollment.
- The check will be written and be available at the financial aid office of your school by June 15, 2018.