In the United States, criminal records are part of the public record. This transparency in regards to criminal records is unique to the United States. Considering that the the United States allows criminal records to be a part of the public record, please answer the following question.
How is allowing criminal records to be part of the public record a benefit to the United States?
Want to increase your chance of winning?
Follow these simple tips:
- Be concise
- 1000-1200 words is not a lot. Choose your words wisely.
- Be Creative
- Don’t hold back.
- Use examples
- They enhance the credibility of your essay.
- Link your sources
- Either in-text or at the bottom.
- Submit before the deadline (December 1st, 2017)!
- We won’t accept late entries.