Productivity Spot is an online platform that trains people in using common tech tools efficiently.
Here, you will find easy how-to tutorials and videos on using tools such as Google Sheets, Google Docs, Excel, and MS Words.
Education means the world to us.
In an effort to assist students, we have decided to offer a yearly $1000 scholarship to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
How to Apply
To apply, submit one 800-1000 word essay on 'How Can Technology help Students be More Productive in 2017'
Your essays would be judged on clarity of thoughts and originality.
Try to keep your sentences short and crisp.
Send your essay in a word document or as PDF to scholarship[at]productivityspot.com
The winner will receive a $1000 scholarship reward.
The top 3 essays will be shared on our website (if the author’s permission is granted
- Essay should be 800-1000 words.
- All essays must be 100% original. Each essay will be checked for plagiarism.
- Essays should only be written in English.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile (or any other social media profile) so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- Applicants should include the details of their college and the course they are pursuing.
The winner will be announced on November 15, 2017. Winners will also be informed via email.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs