We strongly believe that maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating right and staying active, is beneficial in building a strong mind and good character that will serve you and others well throughout your entire life. That is why we are proud to announce the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship, awarded to two qualified applicants each year, in the amount of $2500 (two thousand five hundred U.S. dollars) to each of the two winners. We are happy to help with the growth and education of these individuals that will result in healthier and more productive members of our society.
We encourage anyone who is interested to apply. However, there are a few necessary requirements that must be fulfilled in order to be seriously considered for one of the two annual awards. Below you will find a more specific breakdown of the scholarship details, as well as the requirements for eligibility and guidelines for your essay. If you decide to apply, simply follow the steps below to submit your application.
- To qualify for this scholarship, each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or be a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year. If an applicant is discovered applying more than once, all applications and essays by that person will be disqualified.
- We will thoroughly check the information of each award recipient. Any falsification of submitted information, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay, will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Monica’s Health Magazine. All decisions are final, and will not be subject to appeal or contest.
- This scholarship program is open to eligible applicants worldwide, assuming that all requirements are met. Our intended reach to help others succeed is global.
Here is a quick checklist of the steps which must be completed to meet the eligibility requirements:
- Complete an original essay that follows the guidelines which can be found below. Once written, it should be sent via the contact form.
- Completely fill out and submit the registration form below.
- All entries, including required essays, must be received no later than August 30, 2017 in order to be considered.
- Any questions or concerns should be sent via contact form before the closing date shown above in order to allow necessary time to address the concern and respond.
- The two winners will be announced approximately one week after the deadline.
NOTE: Each scholarship award is issued in the amount of $2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred U.S. Dollars). There will be two (2) winners of one (1) award each.