Mind Lab Pro is pleased to introduce our first annual Natural Academic Scholarship, which will award two students $2,500 each.
The Natural Academic Scholarships will be awarded to the two students who best express their perspective on nonmedical stimulant drug abuse (a term that refers to using pharmaceutical attention drugs without a prescription or doctor's supervision) in academic settings. As they determine the winners, our judges will also consider how student entrants exemplify the success that can be achieved with a drug-free lifestyle.
The Natural Academics Scholarship is open to all incoming freshmen, as well as undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States. To be eligible for consideration, students must submit their completed application and finished essay no later than July 1, 2017.
To participate in Mind Lab Pro's Natural Academics Scholarship contest, a student must:
- Provide a current, complete transcript of grades showing a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Be enrolled as a full-time college student no later than the Fall 2017 semester
- Be committed to natural academics, free of nonmedical prescription stimulants
- Complete a simple application, which you can download here
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Submit a photo or short video (*optional)
- Submit a thoughtful, well-written essay of no more than 1,500 words on this year's topic: "Why I refuse to take prescription stimulants in an academic setting."
Students' accomplishments, abilities, grades, and extracurricular activities will all be considered, but the essay holds the most weight in making our decision.
When you're ready, send your essay, along with other application components, via email to scholarships [at] mindlabpro.com.