Medical Scrubs Collection is dedicated to recognizing the individuals who go above and beyond to help others every day. To show our appreciation for these hard working individuals, MSC has decided to Pay it Forward by creating an annual scholarship opportunity for students studying in any health or medical-related field. MSC’s scholarship will provide each applicant with a chance to win $1000 towards their college tuition by answering one question:
What Inspired You To Pursue A Career In Helping Others?
The Medical Scrubs Collection Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant with the winning submission for the thousand dollar question. When the deadline has passed, Medical Scrubs Collection judges will choose five to ten submissions that best fit the criteria for the MSC Scholarship question: What inspired you to pursue a career in helping others? The submissions of these finalists will be posted on Medical Scrubs Collection’s website, where voting will be open to the public. The final winner will be determined by a combination of judges' scores and the number of votes.
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
Your submission should tell us what inspired you to pursue a degree in the medical field. Submissions should be your own unique work and cannot be published anywhere else online.
You may choose to complete one of the following projects:
- Writing - up to 500 words (relevant pictures may be included)
- Image - up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Finalists will be chosen by Medical Scrubs Collection judges and notified after the submission deadline has passed. If your submission was chosen as one of our finalists, be sure to reach out to your family, friends and social media contacts and ask them to come to this page and vote for your submission.
- All projects must be received no later than December 15, 2017 by midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- Submissions will be judged on content, creativity and quality of work.
- Submissions containing grammatical or spelling errors, or any inappropriate language or content may not be considered.
- Medical Scrubs Collection reserves the right to publish any submissions, including, but not limited to, the winning submissions.
How To Apply
There is no application form from Medical Scrubs Collection; all you need to send in is your project, a high school transcript, and the information listed below.
- Your application, transcript and information which can be sent either by mail or by email.
- If you choose to send in your writing or image via mail, please save a digital copy of your project in case we decide to post your work.
- Please do not send any other documents such as letters of recommendation, resumes, CVs, etc.
Email A Digital Copy Of Your Writing Or Image To:
Mail A Printed Version Of Your (Typed) Writing To:
MEDICAL SCRUBS COLLECTION
Attn: Scholarship Department
1665 Corporate Road West
Lakewood, NJ 08701
When Submitting, Be Sure To Include The Following:
- Your submission
- A copy of your high school transcript
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Medical field you are pursuing