2017-2018 Essay Prompt
In 2016, companies in the United States spent over $200 billion on marketing. Which campaigns or types of marketing have you found to be most effective or appealing? Why?
How to Apply
- Answer the essay prompt in 1,000 words or more, making sure to follow all of the instructions provided below.
- Files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format.
- The name of the file should include your full name and "Scholarship" (ex: John_Smith_Scholarship).
- Fill out the "Submit Your Essay" form on the right side of this page with all of the required information, and upload the file to the form.
- All submissions are due by May 1st, 2018.
How We'll Review Applications
- All essays will be reviewed by the Leap Clixx Scholarship Committee composed of staff members.
- All essays will be graded on use of original content, creativity, organization, and quality of writing.
- The winner will be informed by June 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or about to be enrolled in the upcoming semester in an accredited institution.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Leap Clixx's Annual Marketing Scholarship is for students currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2018 who would like to receive $2,500 to go towards their tuition costs. Applicants must submit an essay addressing the marketing-related prompt provided, and the Leap Clixx Scholarship Committee will choose the winning entry. We look forward to your submissions!