The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Demonstrate high academic potential
- Demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria
- Demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
- School leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
Label Daddy proudly supports young students in reaching their full potential to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry, government and the community. For many, a higher education can redefine the future for their families and their community - allowing them to apply their personal experience to address the challenges facing Unites States.
Application and Selection Process
Applications are now open. Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
If you are interested in applying please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- The name of the University/College/High School, diploma or course you're currently enrolled in
- A cover letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship in 500 words or less.
Open Date: 11th September 2016
Closing Date: 30th June 2017
The Scholarship winner will be announced on 30th November 2017 via email.
To qualify for the Label Daddy scholarship you must be:
- Aged between 18-30 years of age
- Be an US Citizen or permanent resident of USA.