The Law Office of K. Hunter Goff, P.A. attorneys in Orlando and Minneola, Florida, are pleased to offer the K. Hunter Goff Elder Law Scholarship. The Scholarship is open nationwide to those who will be attending college fall semester of 2017. Special consideration will be given to an undergraduate who is interested in pursuing a career in Elder Law, but anyone meeting the requirements & can demonstrate an interested in pursuing a career in law will be considered. This Award will be presented to current college students, but high school seniors who will be attending school in the fall semester of 2017 are also welcome to apply.
The award will be presented to a college student who is enrolled by the fall semester of 2017, but will not have graduated by fall semester of 2017 & is still attending courses at this time. This will be a one-time award.
The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account.
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- Completed application must be submitted online by July 31, 2017. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2017.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $500 to be awarded the fall semester of 2017.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship