Job Application Point is an up-and-coming career publication, that aims to provide comprehensive guides and resources on how to apply for various jobs and positions.
Our $500 scholarship is open to all college/university students, who are currently enrolled at an accredited United States institution. On top of that, the applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in need of financial aid
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submit an original essay, based on specifications.
- All plagiarized content will be disqualified
- All incomplete applications will be disqualified
- If your information is found to be untruthful, your submission will be disqualified and you will not be considered for our future scholarships
The winner will be notified via e-mail by July 8th, 2017. Please make sure to check both your Inbox and your Spam folder during that time. If the recipient fails to reply within 5 business days, the scholarship will go to the second-best applicant.