iCompareFX is offering a scholarship of US $1000 towards a student’s living and tuition fees.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- An American resident 18 years or over
- The applicant must be a full-time student and able to prove they are studying at a College or University in America
- The Student must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field
All applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current Resume/CV
- Enrolment confirmation letter of the Course and University / College where the applicant studies
- A letter outlining why this scholarship can help your future career (maximum of 400 words)
- Value: US $1000
- Open Date: April 1, 2017
- Closing Date/ Deadline for entries: November 20, 2017
- Award Selection: All submissions that meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by a judging panel. The winning submission will be notified in writing on or before November 30, 2017 via email and posted on the iCompareFX website.
- Further information: Inquiries should be directed to Jon at email@example.com
- Terms and Conditions: Please see attached Terms and Conditions for further information.