IBISWorld are offering finance/business/economics students a chance to receive a $1,500 grant toward their tuition fees. The student must currently be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance/business/economics at any accredited US University.
Entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be over 17 years of age and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate program in finance/business/economics at any accredited US university
- Essay responses must be between 800-1,000 words and respond to the following question: What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
- One entry per person
- Entries must be received by 11/30/2017
- Upon entry, applicants agree that all submissions become the property of IBISWorld and waive all rights of ownership.
The winner will be chosen by a panel at IBISWorld on 12/15/2017. The winner will be chosen based on the level of in-depth analysis and critical thinking displayed in response to the topic. The selected recipient will be notified via email within 5 business days of the final decision.
IBISWorld will provide a one-time payment of $1,500 toward the selected finance/business/economics student’s tuition fees.
How to apply
Applicants are to write an 800 - 1,000 word response to the following topic:
What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
Applicants must email their response by the November 30, 2017 to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Current education institution and major
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address