The Law Offices of Filteau & Sullivan, Ltd., LLP are pleased to announce the Employment Lawyers for Workplace Diversity Scholarship. Our scholarship is designed to recognize and assist outstanding law students and / or undergraduates interested in advancing diversity in the workplace.
- Submit a typewritten essay answering the question below.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted at an accredited college, university, or law school.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a demonstrated interest in attending law school.
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0-point scale.
Essay Question: In 1,000 words or less, discuss 2 methods that corporate America can use to increase the diversity of upper level management. Be as specific as possible.
Our selection committee will review the applications and select the awardee based on the qualifying criteria and the responses in the submitted essay.
- Typewritten essay. All submitted essays must be double-spaced and appear in 12-point font (convert all submissions to a .PDF file)
Along with the essay please include:
- Full legal name and phone number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Academic transcript from current educational institution
- Brief personal biography (300 word limit)
- Recent photograph
Please submit all application materials to:
Employment Lawyer Workplace Diversity Scholarship
C/o Filteau & Sullivan
9894 Bissonnet Street, Suite 865
Houston, Tx 77036
NOTE: We cannot field individual live calls about the scholarship. If you need to contact us, please do so through the contact form on this website, subject header: “Scholarship”.
We look forward to your submissions.