Being educated is one of the greatest gifts of life. It’s the stepping stone for future entrepreneurs to change the world and that’s why this Scholarship is available to undergraduate or postgraduate students attending an accredited four-year College or recognized University for Business and Management Studies.
A minimum GPA of 3.0 is must for students studying in accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
How To Apply
It’s a matter or pride that we’re able to aide your education and to be eligible for our scholarship, you need to submit a 500-600 word essay on:
How to survive in the world of financial uncertainties
Make sure you follow the instructions correctly:
- Please Submit your Application/Essay before 30th June 2017 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2017 for the Spring Scholarship.
- Be precise and within the topic
- Content has to be 100% accurate and unique.
- No essays will be accepted after given submission dates.
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in Business and Management.
- Must have a valid government ID proof (Passport or Driving License).
How the winners are picked
Winners are picked based on criteria like grammar, creativity, presentation enthusiasm and aptitude.
Note :- By submitting your Essay/Article you are giving HomeGuyd a License to use your essay as we see fit.