The Personal Injury Lawyers at Skinner Law Firm understand that education is the foundation to a successful career, but may not be financially feasible for students and their families. For this reason, The Skinner Law Firm is proud to announce an annual $1,000 Scholarship Essay Contest.
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or University during the 2017-2018 academic year.
People who wish to participate should send their essay as an attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2017. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- Your current course of study
- The best way to contact you
Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review the essays and choose a winner by October 31, 2017. The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked
- The quality of the writing
- The substantive content of the response
Skinner Law Firm for More Information
Skinner Law Firm focuses on personal injury, bad faith insurance, consumer rights, and estate planning. To contact our law firm, please fill out and submit the contact form available here, or call our office today at 888-GoToSkinner.