Garage Gym Planner is awarding a scholarship of $3000 to deserving candidates which will help them cover the academic costs for the future.
Garage Gym Planner has its focus on helping people improve their lifestyle without needlessly spending money on overpriced/faulty equipment. Here are some examples of our work: Best Weightlifting Shoes Review 2017,Best Crossfit Shoes Review 2017
Words are a powerful medium and we understand that they are more important than ever when you consider good and effective content is what separates our website from the rest of our competitors.
Students who are currently engaged with any course are free to apply. All you need to have is a flair for writing with insights into different fitness regimens.
- Address of the Financial Aid Office is required
- Student identification number from your college is required
- Decisions are not subject to appeal and are final
- Submissions should only be in English
- Any false/misleading information submitted which is found during the verification process along with the official entry is grounds for disqualification without prior notice
The payouts from the scholarship will be made available to the financial aid office of the corresponding college/university and placed under name of the student.
The content should be 800 – 1000 words in length and submissions are accepted as a .doc file or through Google Docs.
Send this to us through the form at the bottom of the page, making sure to attach the submission along with the details that are given below.
You can also mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal details
- Name of college/university
- Area of study
- Document proof that can attest to you being a student