At Fountain Law Firm, we value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- Please attach your submission as Word document. Not a link and no pdf’s.
- Your essays may be made public as a finalist or a winner.
- You will need to prove your enrollment into a college.
- If you are under 18, we will need your parents permission to post your essay.
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
- We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. To contact Fountain Law Firm, call us today at (317) 917-7873.
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
Would changing the driving age to 18 make a positive impact, a negative impact, or no change at all? Why or why not?