At FindCosmeticSurgeons.net we understand the value of a strong education. That is why in 2017 for the first time we’re going to be offering an annual $500 medical themed scholarship to students of all majors, in a college. The deadline will be October 31st each year.
The scholarship will be a video submission, we’re looking for short 2 minute video that focuses on being entertaining, creative and innovative. The medical field is seldom referred as a fun profession – so let’s change that! We want to up the FUN quotient by evaluating the video submissions for the scholarship on these qualities.
The topic of the video submissions for 2017 will be: Tell (or enact for us) what super power you would love to have and how you would use it to help create better health in all people!
All videos will be rated on a scale of 1-10 for:
- 1. Entertainment – Value 30% weighted
- 2. Innovative Idea / Presentation – Value 30% weighted
- 3. Idea Has Value to Overall Health – Value 30% weighted
- 4. Video Production Quality – Value 10% weighted
We don’t want anyone to be able to win just because they have the most fancy production equipment, so we weighted the values in favor of entertainment and innovation. To us, entertainment just means FUN, so if you’re having FUN while you’re making the video, it’s going to show through and we’re going to notice it! Please don’t do anything that’s going to get you hurt and in need of a plastic surgeon!
- No employees of FindCosmeticSurgeons.net or family members of employees may apply or win the scholarship.
- Students of All Majors, in College/University.
- Any United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA or Canada.
- Submission Deadline for each year is October 31, for the following school year.
- The Scholarship money shall be sent to the students college of choice, Financial Aid Office.
- Scholarship Deadline is October 31 (each year) at midnight USA/Canada central time.
- Scholarship Award Winners will be announced by November 30th (each year).
- To apply for this scholarship you simply need to create a video and upload it to the internet and send a link to: email@example.com or if the file size is small enough you can email us the video directly.
- Deadline for application is October 31.
- Video must be from 60 seconds to 120 seconds in length.
- We want to make this as easy as possible for submissions, so you can submit your video to any video sharing site like Youtube or Vimeo and send a link to this address, along with your name, the school you attend, and your contact information.
- Email us a link to the video to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the scholarship please email me at:
If you don’t have access to the internet very easily but you still want to apply, you can put the video on a disk or ask someone else to upload it and write me via snail mail as well.