At Vasilaros | Wagner, your Daytona Beach Personal Injury lawyers, we believe in striving to receive a high quality education as much as we believe in fighting for the rights of the injured. With our Fall 2017 Accidentfirm.com Personal Injury Scholarship, our Daytona law office will be awarding a $500 education scholarship to an outstanding student who has been adversely impacted by an accident (see our Practice Areas for qualifying injuries), and who is choosing to pursue higher education, even in the face of great adversity.
We understand that an injury to a person or a member of their family/caregiver can cause an extreme financial burden on an entire family, making it much more difficult to save money for a college education (particularly with increasing tuitions and rising textbook and living costs). It is with that understanding in mind that we have created the Accidentfirm.com Personal Injury Scholarship to help a college student achieve their educational dreams.
Please review the eligibility and submission requirements prior to submitting.
Our review board holds the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to follow the official guidelines.
- Must be currently enrolled in, or accepted to be enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Have sustained injuries from an accident and/or have been personally affected by a family member/caregiver’s accident
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The Essay Prompt:
Please provide a 300-500 word essay on what, or who, has inspired you to pursue higher education after facing adversity from a accident that you or a loved one was in.
Applicants are required to submit their essays via e-mail to email@example.com
The following information will need to be included within the body of the e-mail:
- Full name, address, and phone number
- The college or university you are attending or plan to attend
- Program of study
- A link to your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google Plus profile
Additionally, the following items will need to be included as attachments within the e-mail:
- 300-500 word essay answering the provided writing prompt (see above)
- Digital copy of a current high school, college, or equivalent transcript, and/or proof of school enrollment.
Important Scholarship Dates:
- Scholarship Entry Period: June 15th 2017 - November 15th 2017
- Review Process: November 16th 2017 - November 30th 2017
- Winner Will Be Notified By: December 1st 2017
If you have any questions about the Fall 2017 Accidentfirm.com Personal Injury Scholarship, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.