The goal of ezDinero financial solutions is to provide greater access and opportunity to higher education for outstanding students from underrepresented backgrounds. The program promotes academic excellence and encourages students to pursue and complete education in all discipline areas and graduate education.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited not-for-profit OR for-profit 2- or 4-year university or graduate school during SPRING or FALL of scholarship cycle year
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Scholarship awards are $1000 per application period
The applicant who is awarded the scholarship will be asked to share their progress on a quarterly basis. We at ezDinero Aspirelook forward to hearing from you and fostering your academic success.