At Duffy Law, LLC, our Connecticut criminal defense attorneys value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending (or will be attending) college or graduate school in the near future.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by 9am EST July 15, 2017
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or will be attending school in the body of their submission email
- No additional information should be included
The winner will be chosen on July 30, 2017 and will be notified by email on Monday, August 1st. Unfortunately, we cannot write to every applicant. However, we do encourage you to try again with our next scholarship.
We look forward to reading your submissions. To contact Duffy Law, LLC, call us today at (203) 946-2000.