Clicks and Clients has been successful in helping clients reach their marketing goals since 2003. Over that time, we have been fortunate enough to grow along with an ever-changing industry. We have become experts at harnessing the power of online marketing to grow a variety of different businesses to heights they never thought where possible. One of the most important factors to our success is our dedication to keeping ourselves educated and ahead of the curve when it comes to changes, strategies and updates in digital marketing.
Clicks and Clients is thrilled to have the opportunity to give back to our community and students who are interested in becoming part of the ever-evolving, fast-growing industry of digital marketing. Clicks and Clients will be offering a $500 scholarship to any student enrolled and actively seeking a degree in business, marketing or a related field. We know that getting through school isn’t easy if you’re working and paying your tuition. Our CEO was there years ago.
While we know that $500 wont cover all your tuition, every little bit helps. This scholarship is for students working more than 20 hours per week & paying their way through school without help from Mom, Dad, or their rich Uncle.
Essays are great, but video has been exploding on Facebook and other social media for quite some time. Knowing how to write is important, but being innovative and open minded is just as important when it comes to online marketing. For this scholarship, we want to allow students the opportunity to think outside the box and get creative. Students will have plenty of opportunities to write essays while they are in school. Therefore, we chose video as the format for this scholarship.
Eligibility and Terms:
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Students must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college
- Open to full time students only – 12 or more credit hours at time of deadline
- Open only to students working 20 hours or more per week.
- Degree must be in business, public relations, marketing, communications or related field
- High school senior if already accepted into a college program and who will be a full time student by deadline
- Scholarship awards will be submitted directly to the college institution that matches the students .edu email address.
- All the eligibility requirements must be met at time of award decision.
Submit an email to: email@example.com
- Submit a video in any format teaching us a lesson on how to conduct keyword research or audience targeting for any type of digital marketing campaign. You can use any online resource to help you (hint: Google) get familiar with a process and then teach it.
- Typical entries may look like Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday’s, see examples here. But keep in mind that we are not looking for “typical” entries. Be as creative as you like and have fun. You can include props, costumes and other actors if you wish. Videos should be no longer than 10 minutes in length.
- Submit cover letter (Name, email phone, etc)
- Where are you enrolled in school?
- Expected graduation date and program and number of credit hours
- How do you plan on applying your degree to digital marketing?
- Where are you currently employed and how many hours per week are you working?