At Beldon, we believe excellence is achieved from hard work and an unwavering dedication to learning something new, every day. We are proud to provide an annual scholarship to students who are determined to achieve a higher education, by alleviating their financial burdens.
Every year, we will select two winners to award a $1,000 scholarship, each! Our scholarship panel will review all applications and hand-pick the most qualified candidates.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Good luck!
- Be seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “Beldon Scholarship.”
- Include their full name and .edu email address in essay document.
The essay must answer the following prompt:
In the mid-1990s, Beldon partnered with a one-of-a-kind gutter protection system to ensure all customers are provided with the most advanced home improvement solution for their homes. Because of this partnership, Beldon has become the most successful gutter system installation and roofing company to date. As an aspiring business leader, what are 3 qualities you believe a new business partner should maintain in order to ensure the highest quality of products and services to a company?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
5039 West Ave
San Antonio, TX 78213-0380
Essay must be postmarked by September 1st, annually.
Disbursement awarded by October 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions
- Beldon will award two (2) winners of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000), each, for the Beldon Scholarship.
- The award will be submitted directly to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winners are chosen, the students may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment.
- If the winners do not respond to Beldon communication within 30 days of initial contact, they forfeit the award. If Beldon chooses to award a runner-up, they will be contacted thereafter.
- Beldon will withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, Beldon reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- Beldon employees and any person related to a Beldon Employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.