Arizona College Scholarship Foundation has several scholar programs. In addition to significant scholarship dollars, students receive a network of support services, including on-campus mentoring, coaching from the ACSF staff, regular group trainings and workplace mentoring. To be eligible for any of our scholar programs, students must be recommended by one of the ACSF partner organizations that have prepared the student for college success.
The College Preparation Partners are organizations that have identified students and worked with them for years to help prepare them for the challenges of a post secondary education.
- Be involved and recommended for scholarship by one of the ACSF partner organizations
- Be a currently active member of an ACSF Partner Organization for at least 3 consecutive years prior to applying for an ACSF scholarship
- Be a graduate of an Arizona high school
- A traditional Arizona high school graduate entering college or university as a first time enrollee
- Enroll in one of Arizona’s universities or community colleges following high school graduation
- Be able to demonstrate significant financial need as reported on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Show high potential and dedication to continued education
Please check Scholarship website for more information and/or contact foundation.