Students will be required to write an essay on the topic of distracted driving. Our desire is to help students with their educational goals while also raising awareness about the important issue of distracted driving.
The deadline for submitting an essay for the current scholarship is July 31st, 2017, and the winner will be selected on August 15th, 2017. Carefully read the contest rules below and be sure to submit all required documents and images before the deadline in order to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
The following are required for eligibility. You must be:
- A resident of the United States.
- A current high school senior OR a current college student.
You must also:
- Show that you have read and understand the contest rules by signing the application form and sending us a scanned copy with your signature.
- Include your original essay (only one essay per student is allowed) including any supporting and required documentation.
- Create a YouTube video of yourself describing what it would mean for you to win the Abrahamson & Uiterwyk distracted driving scholarship, with a link to this page in your video’s description.
- Create a Facebook post on your personal account describing what it would mean to win the scholarship, and link to this page in the post.
Include links to both the YouTube video and the Facebook post within your application submission.
Please submit your application form and essay by email to: Scholarship@theinjurylawyers.com by the deadline of July 31st, 2017. Please use “Scholarship Essay Contest” in the subject line of your email. All documents should be scanned and sent to the above email. No applications will be accepted through postal mail.