Job Descriptions Hub provides job seekers a comprehensive view of the responsibilities and requirements associated with a variety of jobs. Our goal is to educate candidates so they can submit their job applications knowing the core activities of each position they’re applying for.
We believe that education is the key to a successful career, and as such we encourage continuous learning and personal development through higher education. For this purpose, we’ve decided to help one ambitious student further their education goals and complete their studies, by offering them a $500 scholarship.
In order to be eligible for this competition, the successful applicant must:
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submit a 500-600-word essay
All applications must be submitted at email@example.com by August 31st 2017.
The essay should be submitted as an attachment in Microsoft Word format, along with the following details:
- Full name of the applicant, phone no, current address
- School name, website, and major
- Copy of school transcripts